We're looking for passionate Junior Digital Artist to join our growing and dynamic visualization team.
- Extract subjects from digital images such as people, skies, trees, road textures, etc.
- Compose extracted subjects onto an architectural rendering (populate people into an eye-level shot of a building entrance) in Photoshop
- Retouching rendered architectural images in Photoshop
- Accurately follow provided direction for compositions
- A minimum of 3-6 months paid work experience preferred, but not necessarily in a similar position
- Well organized and self-starter
- Great attention to detail and resourceful
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly motivated team
- A background and/or strong interest in fine art, photography, and/or design an asset
- Strong understanding of visual composition principles an asset
- Passion for mastering your craft and improve how things are done an asset
- No prior compositing experience required, training will be provided
Salary is commensurate with experience. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
No Agencies Please.
Job Type: Full-time