Stewards set the stage for our Culinary and Food & Beverage Team to succeed. Ensuring all tableware, flatware and glassware are hygienically sanitized and readily available for service. This position can be year round or seasonal. The wage for this position is $18 per hour, with a staff meal provided during every shift.
- Ensure all tableware, flatware and glassware are hygienically sanitized
- Ensure Kitchen and Kitchen preparation area are clean and free from debris
- Receive and put away new stock orders
- Daily transporting all refuse and recycling from Kitchen and Kitchen preparation areas.
- Additional duties relating to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment while maintaining care and attention to detail.
- Professional and positive attitude in every aspect of the position
- Consistent punctuality and dedication
- A calm, polite and composed demeanour
- Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- Commitment to the Wickaninnish Inn before any other employment
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Discounted or Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care