Responsibilities include all administration/front desk duties. Be the best representation of JCI.
Weekdays: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
Saturday or Sunday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
On-call day shifts: 8:30am - 4:30pm
**Evening & weekend shifts mostly and on-call shifts within 24 hour notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Education required:
- Data entry – ie. Daily student attendance, notifications, etc.
- Recording student tuition & supplies.
- Liaison with students via e-mail, telephone and in-person.
- Daily filing & organizing twice/year files to be brought down to basement storage.
- Typing requests from Instructors & Directors.
- Prepping starts and grads.
- Photocopying requests from Instructors, Directors and students.
- Receiving, sending and distributing faxes.
- Receiving delivery packages & sending out courier packages.
- Postage meter use and end of day mail out.
- Clean student & staff microwaves and fridges once a month
Our mission is to offer quality education in a professional and realistic environment that will provide our students with the relevant skills and knowledge required to pursue their chosen career.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour