What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Québec City branch is currently seeking a Receptionist / Branch Operations Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will provide superior service along with administrative and operational support to clients and employees.
What will you do?
- Answer the telephone and greet clients in an open, friendly manner
- Provide attentive and accurate service to clients and respond to their needs
- Complete administrative tasks to help the Management team: manage office stationery orders, boardroom scheduling, and provide support to the Branch Administrator when needed
- Prepare cheques and daily bank deposits
- Deal with incoming and outgoing funds
- Process account opening and any related account documentation
- Support the advisory teams in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- A professional approach to all situations to create a positive working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Ability to complete duties independently seeking out own answers and solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Two years of relevant experience in the financial services industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):