IT Quality Assurance Analyst (12 Month Contract)
- Reporting to the Director, Business Systems Development, the QA Analyst will work within the MFDA’s Business Systems Development team to design, document, and execute comprehensive QA testing plans for critical MFDA enterprise and software development projects.
Your job duties would include:
- Participate in design discussions for new and updated business systems to provide insight into testing effort required and to understand business use cases to guide test design.
- Analyze business requirements documents, design specifications, user-facing application functionality, and technical implementation details of business systems to design comprehensive QA tests plans and detailed test cases
- Document detailed procedures for executing test cases
- Execute documented test cases
- Organize the recording and reporting of QA test results and current testing status of software releases
- Work with internal MFDA and external vendor software developers to resolve problems detecting during testing
The applicant must possess:
- A post-secondary education with a diploma or degree in software development or equivalent work experience, and at least 2 years of software QA experience.
- A strong understanding of test development strategies
- Understanding of relational database fundamentals and strong SQL skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft technology stack including Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, ASP.Net
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Experience with the following:
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services is required
- Experience with iMIS (or another Constituent Relationship Management system geared towards not-for-profit organizations) is an asset
- Experience with OpenText BPM is an asset
Please apply to:
Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
All applications will be treated on a confidential basis.
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to those qualified candidates with disabilities upon request.
We thank all applicants; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
- software QA: 3 years (Preferred)