We are looking for a Member Services Representative to join our team! This positionwill be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Sig up new members calculating rates and monthly payment amounts.
- Assist the Club Manager in counting the out the drawer as needed. * Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Completing daily assigned within first hour of your shift.
- Helping complete priority cleaning list each day.
- Completing walk-around and bathroom checks periodically.
- Helping complete any special cleaning projects as needed. * Other duties and responsibilities based on club needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a passion for fitness and health!
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behaviour and language.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)