The Avcorp Group designs and builds major airframe structures for some of the world’s leading aircraft companies, including BAE Systems, Boeing, Bombardier, Lockheed Martin and Subaru Corporation. Avcorp Structures & Integration located in Delta British Columbia, Canada is dedicated to metallic and composite aerostructures assembly and integration; Avcorp Engineered Composites located in Burlington Ontario, Canada is dedicated to design and manufacture of composite aerostructures, and Avcorp Composite Fabrication located in Gardena California, USA has advanced composite aerostructures fabrication capabilities for composite aerostructures. The Avcorp Group, is a Canadian public company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX.“AVP”). More information is available at www.avcorp.com
The HR Analyst works in an integrated HR team and is responsible for the validation, audit and transmission of data. Also assists with benefits analysis, training analysis, HRIS and coordinating the performance rating and compensation review process. The successful incumbent supports HR Operations and business by providing timely HR data and analytics that support business decisions while collaborating with all stakeholders to ensure that the data into the system is set up to allow effective retrieval of the data out of the system.
· Responsible for providing and interpresting analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives.
· Provides technical, business, and analytical support in maintaining a high level of business intelligence for the department by developing solutions.
· Plays a key role in identifying, developing and implementing Human Resources plans/training designed to reinforce/accomplish the organization’s strategic initiatives.
· Assists in HR Operations and administration including strategic planning, budgeting, record keeping, identification and implementation of initiatives/solutions to enhance efficiency and service and organization wide communications.
· Develop and prepare standard/ad-hoc reports and extracts from HR systems to satisfy statutory requirements, collective agreement obligations and business needs. Interpret data, highlight insights and communication implications to requestor.
· Establish consistently defined formulas and calculations as well as source data for reporting.
· Diagnose and establish audits which identify data integrity issues within the HR systems. Measure progress on improvements.
· Investigate data issues discovered during analytics/reporting requests and initiate corrective action.
· Provide guidance/recommendations on process improvements to enhance data quality. Support HR initiatives by being a subject matter expert on special projects and assignments.
Qualifications and Experience
· Post-secondary diploma/degree, with related courses in HR
· 2+ years of experience in Analyst role, data governance and reporting
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines
· Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills
· Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel proficiency (v-lookups, pivot tables, concatenating etc.)
· Knowledge and ability to apply Employee Standards Legislation to HR decisions
· Ability to influence decisions made by HR and others business partners
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Avcorp offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, while fostering equal opportunity employment.
In an effort to encourage work-life balance, Avcorp staff members work a 9-day fortnight schedule, receiving every second Friday off.
We thank all applicants in advance but advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent