Hospitality is a diverse industry, offering career opportunities in different branches. As a Hospitality company we are redefining our value proposition for talent seeking a rewarding lifetime career with unlimited potential for personal and professional development.
Responsible for supervising staffs to work according to the company standards, Train, coach, and mentor employees on how to deliver the best customer service. Oversees different areas of functionality – operations, maintenance, bookkeeping, HR and Admin.
Key Areas of Duties and Responsibility
- Oversee daily operations of all lounges and act as an operations-in-charge during the shift
- Assist in hiring, training, counseling and terminating teammates.
- Investigate customers’ problems and find solutions.
- Resolve complaints and give directions to tackle customers’ inquiries.
- Carry out PR activities so as to receive feedback from customers on their lounge experiences.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers and void transactions.
- Analyze data and statistics in report preparations
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Monitor work performance of staffs
- Act as a bridge of communication between management & teammates and make timely and effective report as required.
- Liaise with airline for any necessary information
- Assist in setting up customer services standards and SOP and ensure our team is working according to company standards
- Counsel staff when deviation is detected and carry out disciplinary action when needed.
- Monitor regular checks of all areas of the lounge to ensure professional image
- Take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities
- Undertake other jobs assigned by management from time to time
- Assist in setting up lounges within/outside YVR.
Qualities & Requirements
- Strong supervision skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good communication skills, including verbal and writing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to prioritize
- Problem solving ability
- High level of attention to detail
WHATS IN IT FOR ME:
- If you start or finish duty between 2400 hours and 0530 hours are entitled to an Odd Hours Allowance of CAD 0.50 per hour.
- If your attendance is up to company's standard you are entitled to an Attendance Incentive of CAD 0.50 per hour
- Global lounge use for full time colleagues
- Free parking at YVR Staff parking during duty hours at the lounges for full time colleagues
- Health Care coverage as per company policy
Great talent is critical for our staff, clients, and business success. Contact us to discover how we can offer you an opportunity working with the best Hospitality Company in the industry. We make a promise to you, when you contact our company, you can expect to engage directly with one of our Human Resources team members, who will guide you through the application process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent