We’re looking for a seasoned Renovation Construction Salesperson to join our team!
About the role:
Salespeople work with a crew of our team members and contributes to a variety of tasks on residential, commercial and restoration job sites.
Why join us?
At Above and Beyond Concepts, we take great pride in our work environment. We strive to be a preferred employer with an unmatched positive work environment and provide industry-leading levels of service and satisfaction. We do this by:
- Demonstrate genuine care for our clients;
- Have consistent communication amongst the team and clients;
- Perform the best quality of work with a product offering to match;
- Offer a first-class benefit package to employees;
- Remunerate our team with attractive rates of pay; and
- Provide room for growth within our quickly growing company.
Role and responsibilities:
This is the perfect role for someone with a heightened mindset who is looking for an opportunity to grow through mentorship and continuous education. You should have experience with:
- Follow up with existing clients;
- Generate new leads with potential clients;
- Post project communications with clients;
- Lead a team;
- Project and time management;
- Work independently and is flexible;
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Established network within the construction industry;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; team participation and leadership;
- Excellent team and client communications skills;
- Minimum 10+ years experience in the construction industry or similar;
- Minimum 5+ years in sales;
- Experience in building strategies that produce new clients and new leads;
- Organized with superior time management skills;
- Self driven, self motivated and able to work independently, a true go getter looking to grow the company’s client base;
- Able to assist in the operational side of jobs;
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and its products (flooring, tile, carpet, etc.);
Values and Mission of Above & Beyond Concepts:
Above & Beyond Concepts wants to grow our team with individuals who are:
- Customer service driven - someone whose priority is to do the best work for the client and provide them with a catered experience;
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic;
- Possess superior time management skills; and
- Looking for a long-term relationship with our growing company.
Send a cover letter and resume and include the subject “[your name] – Salesperson Application”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Construction Industry: 10 years (Required)