Indigo Park is a world leader in parking management and urban mobility solutions.For more than fifty years, Indigo has been transforming its customers by providing multiple solutions and providing personalized solutions.Active in 14 countries, Indigo is one of the major players in the parking industry.In Canada, we currently manage 900 locations, with more than 250,000 parking spaces in 8 provinces.Our success lies in our expertise, professionalism, and team spirit.Indigo is committed to the best partner to our customers and employees.
WHY WORK FOR INDIGO PARK CANADA?
- We believe in personal and professional development, which is why we take training seriously.
- We are dedicated to investing in the future and we are looking forward to meeting our expectations.
- We believe in recognizing and rewarding excellent performance
- We believe in employee empowerment
- We believe that diversity is a means for success
We are seeking an Area Manager in Ottawa.The Area Manager oversees several facilities, within a defined geographic area.The manager will be responsible for the coordination and day-to-day management of all functions (staffing, equipment, overall operations) to ensure maximum profitability of each parking facility, while maintaining a business relationship with each site's property manager / owner.The Area Manager supports senior management in the budget development process and manages programs to ensure the successful development, maintenance and enhancement of client / customer relationships.
- Manage the car park rentals under his / her responsibility
- Ensure that the needs of each client are met promptly, and with a high degree of accuracy
- Manage all internal / external policies for each rental
- Parking, under his / her responsibility
- Assist General Manager and Operations Manager
- Waiting for meetings with Operations Manager and General Manager
- Monthly Variance Report (per lot) and Review with Operations Manager
- Prepare purchase orders and approve invoices for each car rental
- Conduct regular, rate surveys to ensure each location remains competitive
- Manage all personal injury
- Ensure that accounting department has all necessary information (on time) to prepare customer invoices for labor and management services
- Establish, and maintain proper operational procedures for each location
- Analyze each operation with a focus on improving service and efficiency
- Coordinate with Supervisors daily, to ensure smooth operation of each rental
- Assist Operations Manager and General Manager to maximize total revenues for each location
- Establish and maintain proper staffing levels for each rental
- Conduct regular, on-site training of staff, to ensure all internal / external policies are being adhered to (uniform, lot conditions, customer service, etc.)
- Coordinate with Supervisors for regular lot audits
- Assist with account receivable (A / R) functions when required
- Review and submit Supervisor weekly planner and weekly operations meeting
- Participate in bi-weekly Management meeting
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the Supervisors
- Ensure that hiring policies are followed for each employee
- Ensure that all terminations have the approval of General Manager
- Conduct annual performance reviews of Supervisors, and semi-annual reviews of field staff
- Conduct interviews on regular basis, for current and future staffing requirements
- Take disciplinary measures when and where required, with staff
- Approve and submit all payroll (ALGO) for field staff
- College diploma and / or a minimum of 3 years operational and management experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and report on P & L statements
- Proven customer & customer relations experience
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Strong business and operational acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn on the job
Indigo Park is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Applications from various groups are welcomed and encouraged.Every person has a right to equal treatment with respect to employment or discrimination, but it does not include any other person under the Human Rights Code.Accommodations are available on request for candidates in the relationship to the materials or processes we use in the recruitment process.Successful candidates will be required to submit a Criminal Background Check.
Due to the high volume of applicants being contacted.No phone calls or agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
- Management and Operations: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)