Garrison Bespoke, Toronto’s leading men’s tailor, seeks a high-energy, customer-focused individual to join our team in the role of Sales Coordinator.
The Garrison Sales Coordinator supports the sales team with outreach to inbound sales leads by phone, email and text; acting as first point of introduction to the Garrison experience.
This role also assists stylists with sales presentations, order processing, appointment-setting for fittings; and daily tasks to maintain our showrooms and provide excellent customer experience.
The ideal candidate is passionate about style and helping men build amazing wardrobes to look and feel great in any setting; and also has top notch organizational skills paired with self-starter drive & get-it-done savvy.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Outreach to inbound leads to set appointments, maintain client profile notes in CRM, assist stylists in prep for consultations
- Follow up with clients to set fitting appointments, answer questions or inquiries, handling incoming calls and emails throughout day
- Become the appointment scheduling expert on the team, strategically managing calendar to ensure timely completion of client orders and a positive experience
- Assist in order processing, vetting orders for completion and accuracy
- Prep and QC of garments for daily appointments
- Warmly greet and serve walk-in clients, introduce them to Garrison and how we can help them
- Support marketing team in execution of internal and external events, acting as brand ambassador
- Assist in packaging and delivery of garments to clients, including all follow-up communication
- Assist with proofing tailoring tags for completion, logging tailoring jobs and transferring garments to tailor shop
Your Personal Attributes:
- You never met anything you couldn’t organize just that much better and you thrive every time you do
- You are self-starting with high-level emotional intelligence to manage your own activity and work well with others
- You are tech savvy and resourceful, unafraid to learn new systems and processes
- You passionately believe it’s your ethical responsibility to introduce people to the value you & your team can bring to them
- You live for helping clients and providing an exceptional experience
- You have well above average attention to detail that’s either the envy of all your friends or drives them a little crazy – how do you notice everything?
- You love the fashion industry and are excited to have a career in a fast-paced leading menswear environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
*2 years experience in one of the following is preferred:
- 2 years of experience preferred; ideally in one of the following settings: retail sales in a clientele setting, retail/wholesale account management, direct sales, hospitality or concierge experience. Should be comfortable interacting with clients of all personality profiles in a high-end, luxury setting
- Alternatively, any relatable setting involving daily interaction with clients, calendar management, appointment setting, correspondence and follow up
- Post-secondary diploma or degree, ideally in retail or fashion business, experience in men’s fashion or men’s tailored suits and clothing a huge asset
- Excellent communication skills, by phone, in person and email
- Great interpersonal skills in all settings- working with teammates, clients, prospective clients. You can meet and hold a conversation with anyone with ease
- Discretion to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Above average attention to detail and accuracy for note-taking, numeracy, maintaining client profiles and records
- Proficiency with MS Office apps, comfort level to learn and adopt IT systems- POS, CRM, etc., intermediate Excel skills a definite asset
*Why work with Garrison?
A leader in the men’s custom tailoring space, Garrison is internationally known as a top Canadian innovative tailor. This unique role offers the ability to learn and thrive in a progressive, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with room for advancement.
As an integral part of a small team that thinks big, you will gain hands-on exposure to many aspects of a clientele-based luxury custom fashion environment.
A step above the traditional retail pace, you’ll hone your skills for strategic thinking, problem-solving and time management, effectively leveraging time and client relationships for mutually rewarding outcomes.
- This is a full time role, 32-40 hours, 4-5 days/week.
- Competitive hourly wage plus incentive and bonus opportunities.
- *Ability to consistently work Friday & Saturday a must, plus 2-3 other days during the week.
*Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you!
- Write a brief letter describing what most interests you about this role and why you’re the perfect fit.
- *Also include an up-to-date resume, current schedule availability and wage requirements.
Selected candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales or men's fashion: 2 years (Preferred)