· Needs to have experience installing and repairing all aspects of overhead doors in a commercial and residential setting.
· Must be able to have overall responsibility for planning and completing overhead door projects
· Ensure safe worksite practices and procedures
· Pertinent safety certificates - first aid – WHIMIS (updated version) Fall Arrest – Zoom Boom/Scissor lift. If not transferable to Nova Scotia arrangements for training can be made.
· Install, repair and maintain overhead doors systems having a height greater than 10 feet and opening to an interior with a ceiling height of greater than 12 feet
· Provide assistance in the design and installation of overhead door systems
· A vehicle and tools are provided for work purposes only (your own hand tools will be necessary)
· A valid driving license is essential as well as a clean driving abstract. Arrangements can be made if a Canadian license is needs to be obtained.
· You will be working with the public and a professional manner will be needed
· Full time (40) hours per week and overtime is occasionally required and there is also an on-call rotation that is mandatory.
· MUST have 3 - 8 years experience
· An understanding of English is necessary
· Wage is based on experience
· Health benefits and life insurances are mandatory after completing a three month probationary time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour