Breakaway Executive Search is currently seeking a Midnight Dock Supervisor to work in Mississauga.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced Transportation professional with proven experience as a Dock Supervisor or Dock Foreman in an LTL crossdock environment.
Midnight shift Monday-Friday
$55-58K/year based on experience
- Train dock staff to ensure all safety rules are followed and tasks are completed in an efficient manner
- Schedule and supervise activities of dock staff, including coordinating loading/unloading of freight and distribution throughout the warehouse
- Inspect incoming/outgoing freight for quantity and to ensure all goods are free of damages
- Daily communication with supervisors in other areas of the warehouse
- Investigate delays on arrivals and departures
- Work with management to solve these delay issues quickly
- Other duties as required
- Direct supervisory experience, either as a Dock Foreman or Dock Supervisor, in an LTL Crossdock environment
- Strong knowledge of all aspects pertaining to an LTL crossdock environment
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize incoming work and hold up under daily pressures of the job
- Strong time management skills
Apply today for a great new job opportunity!
By applying to this position you agree to allow Breakaway Staffing to contact you via email, text, or phone call communication regarding this job application.
Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities taking part in the recruitment and selection process.