This position is responsible for the sales centre and its internal and external client relations. They must always maintain a welcome atmosphere and professional appearance of the sales centre .
- Open and close sales centre.
- Acknowledge and greet clients.
- Check and manage email accounts.
- Answer phone promptly, transfer phone calls, take messages and respond to voicemails
- Register clients, update client contacts information, prepare and send the daily report including sales and traffic summaries for the day.
- Present development to clients using touch screen technology
- Provide basic knowledge and answer questions regarding the condominium project.
- Accept and sign for packages, arrange for courier pickups and distribute mail.
- Maintain a clean, full stocked and well -organized work area.
- Prepare the agreement of purchase and sale along with any applicable amendments that are in addition to the agreement
- Process and record cheques and mortgage approvals
- Process and track rescissions
- Prepare the agreement to co-operate for outside agents, ensuring the commission percent is correct
- Maintain accurate sales files and copies of everything pertaining to each transaction both electronically and physically
- Record all pertinent information for each transaction and manage the Price List and Closing
- Coordinate sales events by preparing marketing materials, RSVPs, and other prep work as may be required.
- Report to reflect current project status at all times.
- Follow up with Purchaser/Agents for any outstanding cheques and mortgage pre-approvals.
- Tracking and implementing price increases
- Update Feature sheet to reflect status of the project
- Set up and organize presentations and events for sales.
- Mass mailing to the purchaser to keep them updated regarding the project
- Maintaining a site deficiency report, following up to ensure items are fixed (no burnt out lights etc.)
- Maintain services (internet, Toshiba printers, touch screen tv’s, Info package inserts)
- Maintain timesheets and work schedules for everyone working in the office
- Coordinating with the Developer as required, fulfill any requests they may require.
- Cordinate with the marketing and P.R companies as required.
- Organize marketing floor plans for inventory and efficient package making and ordering floor plans.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Perform efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Skilled with technology and comfortable with Mac or PC Computers; Excel including formula’s, Microsoft Office, Word, Printers and Copiers.
- Comfortable using Smart Phones, Social Media and Touch Screen Presentations.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills and punctuality are vital.
- Knowledge of Gananoque and the surrounding area is required.
- This position involves the risk of prolonged sitting and repetitive strain injuries
- Available to work a schedule of 3-4 days per week (flexible hours) , weekends are mandatory.
- Must be able to commute to the sales centre in Gananoque for the duration of the contract.
- Contract will run until to September 20, 2019.
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)