Our Mission at Pethealth Inc. is to bring vitality to lives… furry and otherwise. This includes pets, and the people who care for them; our employees, our partners, our customers, our business and our communities.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is a driven individual who will assist in creating data driven go-to-market activities, strong positioning and compelling messaging for the 24 PetWatch Pet Protection Services.
The Product Marketing Manager will be the marketing lead for Membership portfolio. In collaboration with digital marketing, sales and other cross functional teams, you will assist in the development and execution of the annual marketing plan to drive profitable growth across all channels for both B2B and B2C markets in North America. The Product Manager will create engaging marketing programs to drive portfolio growth.
- Develop annual plans in partnership with cross functional teams to achieve corporate objectives
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to build and execute on plans leveraging various channels while optimizing budgets
- Measure the success of campaigns based on a variety of KPIs including CPA, ROI, conversions, renewal rates, etc.
- Manage marketing budget throughout the year
- Own the customer journey and the ongoing optimization of user experience across channels
- Gather/conduct market data and competitive analysis to ensure relevance of products and pricing
- Communicate and evolve the unique value proposition of the products both internally and externally
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience in B2B and B2C markets
- Must have marketing knowledge across multiple channels with measurement at the core of all initiatives
Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA’s):
- Proven ability to collaborate and motivate cross functional teams
- Must be a driven individual with the desire to actively own their KPIs and their projects
- Strategic skills mixed with strong execution skills - ability to creatively solve solutions combined with an excellent attention to details
- A flexible and adaptable approach to projects with a strong ability to multi-task and do what it takes to get the job done
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Salesforce Marketing Cloud are an asset
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
We thank all candidates for their interest, . If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days. Pethealth is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.