The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 24 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Auto Body & Glass has new opportunities for a Paint Technician and a Paint Apprentice to join our team!
The Paint Technician's responsibility is to contribute to the efficiency and quality of repairs to provide a positive customer experience. Required to follow all procedures and have a strong working knowledge of products used in applications to eliminate delays and repair redoes in the cycle time. Contribute jointly for a positive work environment and generate a team spirit. Reporting to Lead Painter and Production Manager.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices and consumer protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Confident working under pressure and able to prioritize work for self and others.
- Driver's license in good standing and clean driver's abstract required.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
We thank all applicants;however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.