Achievers delivers an Employee Success Platform™ that enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workplace, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the goals of the company. With more than 5,000,000 annual recognitions, the Platform inspires brilliant performance in 110 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to change the way the world works.
Achievers is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Customer Enablement Coordinator in Toronto with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our customer community portal and learning management system. You will also support our team with the development of communication campaigns, the administration of our training and certification programs, and other key initiatives. This role requires an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, leverages technology to its fullest capability, and strives for excellence in all that they do.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our customer community portal and learning management system, including user management, content updates, support, and reporting
- Partner effectively with stakeholders to achieve goals
- Support the development and coordination of communication campaigns
- Coordinate the administration of our instructor-led training and certification programs
- Identify and implement new and improved processes to drive efficiencies and achieve scale for our team and stakeholders
- Support the Customer Enablement team with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in business, education, or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, communications, training, and/or human resources administration or coordination, or in a role with similar duties and responsibilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, global SaaS company preferred
- Experience using a wide range of technologies, such as web conference tools, customer relationship management tools, email marketing tools, online community portals, learning management systems, and project management tools
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of marketing and communications principles, strategies, and tools
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Proven organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and high accountability to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables
- Creative and practical thinker with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A keen eye for design
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Our headquarters are conveniently located in Liberty Village, close to bars, shops and restaurants and are highly accessible by TTC and GO Transit.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture:
Achievers is ranked as number 32 on the list of Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada.
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women in Canada
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Inclusion
Achievers has been named one of the Top 10 Employee Recognition Solution Providers Globally
Check out our platform in action here
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.