Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent — Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
To maintain the cleanliness of resident/patient rooms and common areas:
- Dust all ledges, moldings, window sills and horizontal surfaces in resident/patient rooms.
- Wipe down counters, sinks, toilets & cupboards in bathroom areas.
- Sanitize toilets, sink handles and door knobs.
- Remove all garbage from resident/patient rooms and common areas.
- Damp mop hard floors and auto scrub as needed.
- Vacuum carpeted areas and complete carpet extraction as needed.
- Clean office areas and common areas.
- Check all main areas, lobbies, stairwells, elevators/escalators and mezzanines and clean as required.
- Respond to emergency cleanups as required.
- Assist with laundering of resident/patient linens.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident/patient and personnel information.
- Maintain a safe environment at all times (e.g. use of wet floor signs).
- Perform duties according to health and safety guidelines.
- Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment or Long Term Care setting preferred
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to read, write and speak the English language
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- WHMIS & BSW certification an asset
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis A/B vaccinations.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!