GCP Research is seeking a highly qualified Oncology Research Nurse with extensive experience coordinating clinical trials. Full time position.
General duties include:
- Coordinates study visits as per study protocol
- Executes of all aspects of study visit (e.g. adverse events, questionnaires , sample collection, processing and shipment of samples according to clinical protocol)
- Responds to queries and requests for information
- Provides coordination of all aspects of data collection and source documentation, as per ICH/GCP guidelines; * Maintains regulatory documents for each study
- Clinical evaluation of the participants according to the protocol requirements
- Responsible for Research Ethics Board submissions and ensures ethical approvals are continued throughout the study
- Timely completion of all research charts (CRF’s)
- Conducts other related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
** Having worked on Oncology studies or having experience with chemotherapy administration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oncology: 1 year (Preferred)