The Pierrefonds Animal Hospital team has been trusted with the care of your family pet since 1973. We know how important your pet is to you and promise to treat him or her like one of our own. In our new, state of the art hospital, we aim to provide safe surgical procedures, rapid diagnostics, and excellent medical care.
VCA has 65 Specialty Hospitals with over 525+ Board Certified Specialists who provide services in oncology, dentistry, surgery, orthopedics, diagnostic imaging, stem cell therapy and more. VCA Specialty Hospitals attract some of the nation's most talented veterinarians and serve as a primary training ground for the industry's next generation of veterinary specialists. Our board certified specialists also provide training and resources that are open to every veterinarian in their communities, whether they work for VCA or not.
Our hospital is very proud to be AAHA-accredited. Veterinary hospitals are evaluated on approximately 900 standards of veterinary excellence in order to become accredited. AAHA-accredited hospitals are recognized among the finest in the industry, and are consistently at the forefront of advanced veterinary medicine.
Our staff and facility is fear free certified. By closely listening to the needs of the profession and those of pet owners, Fear Free has become one of the single most transformative initiatives in the history of companion animal practice, providing unparalleled education on emotional well-being, enrichment and the reduction of fear, anxiety and stress in pets.
As a technician-assistant you’re role in our hospital will be to…
- Help with the administration of medicines and injections
- Have knowledge of hospitalized cases
- Help with blood sampling, glucose test
- Practice patient care (comfort, cleanliness)
- Aiding in surgery with anesthesia and monitoring throughout procedure
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene of the premises
- Assistance to technicians and veterinarians
- Perform safe contentions
- Outings and feedings of animals
- Assisting in the treatment of hospitalized animals, etc.
Who we are looking for...
- Someone who loves and understands animals
- Experience working with animals is a plus
- This job is an excellent learning experience for anyone interested in the veterinary field.
- Someone who is motivated and can work in a fast pace environment
- Must be capable of lifting 20-25kg
Part-time hours: 20 - 40 per week
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel, Permanent
Salaire : à partir de 13,50$ par heure
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Congés de Vacances et Compensatoires
- Horaires flexibles
- Nourriture à Prix Réduit ou Gratuite
- Programme d'Aide aux Employés
- Programmes de Bien-être
- Stationnement sur place
- 8 Heures
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Heures Supplémentaires
- Quart de jour
- Quart de Nuit
- Travail la Fin de Semaine
- Travail les Jours Fériés