Snow Services – Snow Plow and Salt Truck Drivers/ Side Walk Workers
At C.G. & C.L.S. we perform groundskeeping duties at large hospital facilities and commercial properties and high end Hotels. We maintain safe walkways, roadways and parking lots in the winter season through plowing and salting. Landscape and grounds management is completed during the summer season.
- You will be maintaining safe commercial and institutional roadways and parking lots
- Operation of pickup trucks with snow plows & salters. Sidewalk clearing equipment.
- Operation of various types and sizes of salt trucks requiring G, D or Z licence. Skidsteer and sidewalk equipment.
- Ability to operate back hoe in order to load salt into trucks.
- Most work completed overnight, prior to regular business hours the following morning.
- Grounds and landscape maintenance at commercial and institutional properties
- Ability to operate lawn tractor grass mowers
- Experience with operation of various landscape equipment and tools
- Landscape construction experience is an asset
- Cleaner drivers abstract
- Able to work under adverse weather conditions
- Able to work flexible hours during winter
- Prior experience in snow removal, landscaping and groundskeeping management
- Required to show up at our Etobicoke yard or other Toronto locations on time in weather appropriate apparel
- **Dependability and reliability a must**
- We offer pay rates of $22.00 to $30.00 an hour based on experience and qualifications
- We provide guarantee or stand by pay per month (with or without snow). Guarantee or stand by pay is based on being available 24/7 throughout the month.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Snow Plow and Salt Truck driving: 2 years (Required)