Large well known Internet Giant!
Downtown Toronto location
Digital Marketing Specialist/Outbound Sales
$42,000 base with anticipated first year earnings of $60,000 (with commission)
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, no weekends or evenings!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will work with an existing list of customers currently utilizing online advertising and marketing services on our client’s proprietary platform.
You will be responsible for speaking with decision makers over the phone & video conference to increase the value of their online advertisements through optimization; with an aim to increase customer investment and/or increase the length of time that an advertiser/customer will maintain their campaign. The assigned list of customers will be on a short-term basis, with new accounts assigned on a rolling basis.
You will contact each Customer identified on the list to provide a strategic advertising consultation, and capture sales opportunities that include an advertising campaign relevant to client goals/needs. The requirement is to contact all customers provided on the list within 4 weeks of receiving the account list.
This is an outbound sales role – the expectation is be consistent in exceeding your quarterly sales targets through a high volume outbound cold calling into the B2B space. You will be responsible for obtaining information regarding the customers’ business and advertising goals and identify other forms of advertising tried in the past to capture and build market intelligence.
Our client will provide an intensive sales and advertising product training curriculum, as well as mentor ship and coaching from management & senior representatives. Successful sales individuals will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with our client.
Who we are seeking?
- We are looking for an experienced Google Ads and Pay-Per-Click expert who is looking for a rewarding position within an established, yet eagerly growing, digital marketing company.
- The ability to create, manage, optimize and test PPC ads through Google are key traits for this position.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for digital strategy, a razor-sharp attention to detail, an analytical mind, and the ability to execute and optimize multiple campaigns for multiple clients.
- You would be responsible for managing multiple clients
- You will be provided an intensive 6 week training curriculum with support from our clients’ resources
- Post-Secondary / University Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience in Google Ads PPC campaign management
- Experience digital marketing, SEM or SEO field whether with an agency or in-house
- Must be fully knowledgeable about SEM/PPC best practices
- Prior min 2 years B2B sales experience with a proven track record, ideally in outbound cold calling environment
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.