Desktop Support Technician candidates will be interested in Robert Half's new job opening, if they have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. This role is with a company in the High Tech - Pharm/Biotech industry. This is a job where a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment can thrive. This Desktop Support Analyst position, which is a long-term contract / contract / temporary opportunity, is located in the Mississauga, Ontario, area.
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service
- Deep understanding of Hardware Components
- PC skills experience
- Solid understanding of Desktop Hardware
- Adeptness in Service Desk Tickets
- Hardware Devices experience preferred
- Hardware and Software experience
- 3+ years of desktop support or other related experience
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.