MAXIMUS is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally. With operations across Canada and around the Globe, MAXIMUS is a world-leader in providing innovative, practical and meaningful solutions to help government programs and services function more effectively and efficiently.
In Canada, MAXIMUS is responsible for the administration of two of the Province of British Columbia’s most important healthcare programs: Medical Services Plan and Fair PharmaCare. Further, in British Columbia we administer the Service BC contact centre and the Work BC catchments in Mission, Abbotsford and the South Okanagan. We also administer the Ontario Drug Benefit Program on behalf of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care. In Charlottetown, PEI we develop and support our flagship medical and drugs claims-management software – MedigentÒ. In British Columbia., through our Themis division, we also operate the Family Maintenance Enforcement Program that is responsible for tracking and collecting child and spousal support.
We are constantly looking at new technology, processes and methods of delivering services to the citizens of Canada. Because of this, and given our expertise in program information management, claims processing, contact centre services, document processing and information technology, we are positioned for significant growth.
Join us here in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia to experience the best in West Coast lifestyle. You will work in an environment that will challenge you and reward your achievements. Your down time can be spent exploring the natural beauty of the West Coast – from culinary experiences to cultural events, and to outdoor challenges. We have it all! Located in beautiful Victoria, BC, in the heart of downtown, our location offers easy access to every amenity.
MAXIMUS offers competitive market-based salaries, incentive pay opportunity, comprehensive employer-paid benefits and a defined-benefit pension plan or a Group RSP with employer-matching contributions, for eligible employees. Our people also get some great perks too, such as a heavily subsidized fitness-membership program, an annual gala year-end celebration event along with a supportive results-oriented work environment.
MAXIMUS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
As an Operations Manager, you will provide strategic leadership to serve our employee, client and customer needs, in balance with achieving MAXIMUS’s business goals and profitability. This balance is achieved by collaborating with the Director of Operations to lead and direct the operations within the Service BC Contact Centre.
A major focus of this role is to engage employees to achieve peak work performance, so that financial forecasts and service level requirements are met. A major driver is to reduce costs by creating process efficiencies while ensuring that MAXIMUS continues to be an employer of choice.
SBC managers are future focused; always looking at the larger business landscape for opportunities while actively planning for the immediate future by creating a business strategy and engaging their teams in the process of setting and achieving goals and objectives.
1. Set clear expectations, provide performance feedback, and develop direct reports through coaching, performance plans and reviews.
2. Deliver against Service Standards and key performance indicators: TSF, Schedule Adherence, Conformance, Average Handle Time, CSAT, Transfers.
3. Identify and research service level risks for problem resolution and management notification. Oversee escalation plan when service levels are negatively impacted.
4. Forecasts and accounts for growth due to seasonal variations, special events, and other cyclical patterns affecting clients (such as marketing campaigns).
5. Strong knowledge of Call Centre platform
6. Calibration of Quality document with the Quality program lead.
7. Engagement and supporting contact center culture and reward and recognition initiatives.
8. Use specific workforce analytics, with sound and appropriate data inputs, to identify and define forecasting and reporting needs of the business.
9. Produce and develop accurate reporting to measure and define key performance indicators (KPIs).
10. Work with stakeholders to fulfill reporting requests and gathering of data inputs to support decision making for the business.
11. Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
12. Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
13. Enthusiastic and energetic
14. Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
15. Possess a high level of Professionalism
16. Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
17. Evaluation of new technology and ongoing vendor management
18. ESAT – employee morale
19. CSAT through Operational and Site performance
20. Develop and implement operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale
21. Ensure all Company policies and procedures are followed within the site
22. Ensure Compliance with all Internal and Client Operational Procedures and Requirements
23. Collaborate with business leaders to design solutions that meet evolving company objectives
Education and Experience:
Minimum 2+ years leading in a Contact Centre environment
Previous technical experience with CISCO, Omni Channel Platforms, Verint, Telestrat, Knowledge Management Systems.
Demonstrated success leading or influencing a variety of stakeholders to achieve mutually desirable outcomes.
Proven ability to deliver feedback to others in a way that results in positive outcomes.
Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
Accepting applications until 9:00 pm (PST) on April 4, 2019.