Tara Energy Services, based in Clairmont, AB and working throughout Northern Alberta and Northern BC is seeking Production Testing Operators and Supervisors who are interested in an engaging, growth focused career at one of North America's premier oilfield services companies. We have a significant amount of work in 2022 and we can get the right people to work ASAP!
Competitive wages, benefits package and in-house training program for career advancement.
· You must have all safety tickets listed, H2S Alive, AB First Aid/CPR and Energy Safety Canada's CSO (Common Safety Orientation). Candidates will also require Out-of-Jurisdiction First Aid, which is an endorsement required to work in B.C.
· Oilfield experience would be ideal, but not necessary - we will train the right individual
· Must be a self-starter, in good physical condition
· Physical / Pre-employment drug screening in effect
· 20/10 rotation
· Crew accommodations provided while working
Tara Energy Services provides complete oil and gas testing services with the highest standards of equipment to the North American oil and gas industry. Passionate about safety, quality, and the environment, we are the leaders in safety and emission standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clairmont, AB T8X 0M2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
- H2S Alive (required)
- First Aid Certification (required)
- CSO (required)
Willingness to travel: