- Manages day-to-day store operations and commercial customer relationships to ensure maximum profits with lowest possible investment.
- Hires, trains, develops and manages a professional staff of teammates
- Monitors customer pricing for strict control of gross profit margins.
- Budgets and manages daily/weekly payroll to achieve stated profit plan goals.
- Partners with the sales teams and the regional director of sales at the retail level to implement sales campaigns designed to meet or exceed profit plan goals.
- Maintains consistent accounts receivable collection procedures, current files and supervises collection matters.
- Holds monthly store meetings with all teammates in attendance. Provides policy and procedure training, information about company sales programs, current events, promotes teamwork, reviews incentives, etc.
- Supervises store teammate activities to ensure policies and procedures are being followed. Enforces all safety and security policies and programs for the protection of store teammates, assets, and property.
- Use company developed programs to monitor and control store inventory investment.
- Customer service and sales experience in the automotive aftermarket distribution and retail industry, or other related industry.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Previous work experience in the store with progressive responsibilities in leading and managing the day-to-day operations of the store may be substituted for education requirements.
- Significant knowledge of automotive aftermarket industry. Mechanical aptitude and a good understanding of automotive systems such as electrical, cooling, charging, drive line, fuel systems and others.
- Business management skills required.
- Requires demonstrated sales, people management and organizational skills.
- Must maintain a good driving record.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, basis of disability or any other protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- aftermarket auto parts: 2 years (Required)
- leadership: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)