ALL SHIFTS AS REQUIRED, INCLUDING WEEKENDS
$25.553 (Min.) - $26.343 (Max.)
Pay rate, benefits and other terms and conditions are as per the CUPE (Local 139) Collective Agreement
- Graduate of a Community College in the Medical Office Administration Program or equivalent required
- Medical Terminology Certificate required
- Keyboarding skills (60 wpm/95% accuracy) and Data Entry (6200 kph/95% accuracy) required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Meditech, Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Recent experience (within 2-3 years) with billing is required
- Experience with accounts payable/receivable is required
- Previous experience in a clerical/reception position required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Demonstrated and excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization.
- Good attendance and work record required
- Bilingualism (English/French) is required (see note*) All unilingual candidates are encouraged to apply and
may be considered if there are no successful bilingual candidates
- NOTE: A formal French test will be conducted to evaluate the proficiency level.
Criminal Reference Check including the Vulnerable Sector Check:
recent within three (3) months is a requirement
For an opportunity to be part of our exciting future, please submit your
resume and covering letter quoting File CUPE M-19-071to:
50 College Drive
P.O. Box 2500
North Bay, ON P1B 5A4
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest.
An acknowledgement will be sent only to those candidates who will be interviewed.