Green Oak Development Corp., a residential real estate development company based in Vancouver, BC, has an exciting opportunity for an intermediate accountant to join our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package in a fun and fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare monthly operating financial statements
- Issuing invoices, entering bills and responsible for cheque runs (accounts payable function)
- Responsible for full cycle accounting.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations.
- Prepare working papers and other reconciliations as required
- Prepare month and year end journal entries
- Prepare GST, PST, WCB and other filings
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in Intuit Quickbooks Premier and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- At least 3 years of Canadian work experience
- Strong written and verbal English language and computer skills
- Permanent full-time or part-time position
Interested candidates are asked to email their cover letter and resume in PDF format by April 1, 2020. Please indicate your salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest.
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)