JOB DESCRIPTION: INVENTORY CONTROL
Employees who hold a position in Inventory Control will be responsible for assisting and implementing all inventory management support services to the company, including activities supporting functional areas such as sales, production, planning, and shipping and receiving. This position reports to the Security and Operations Manager.
- Provides administrative support for operational functions including product and service procedures, SOP’s, policies, and other items, all in alignment with quality assurance and GMP requirements.
- Assists shipping and receiving by weighing/counting incoming inventory, acquiring accurate incoming inventory records, ensuring appropriate movement/storage within the facility, and coordinating outgoing shipments.
- Monitors lot controlled consumable items within the warehouse, maintaining inventory counts, and ensuring enough inventory to fulfill orders.
- Tracks inventory movement within the warehouse for both controlled and uncontrolled products.
- Completes monthly inventory counts and reconciliation against the system generated inventory numbers.
- Oversees the destruction process by assessing documentation from the production team and destruction specialists to ensure accuracy.
- Reviews documentation and monitors production lots to identify for discrepancies; troubleshoots quantity discrepancies between stock and records on a daily basis.
- Processes and documents returns, as required, following the established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties such as data entry.
- Helps with packaging and labeling product for shipment and maintains proper documentation.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 3 years minimum experience in related field
- Effective presentation, report writing skills and the ability to work individually
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Excellent research skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated capability as a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to professional development and knowledge acquisition
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
- related field: 3 years (Preferred)