Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
- Lead all aspects of projects within the Generation Service and Transmission Service Business Units
- Personally manage Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) projects
- Maintain processes for site cost control, financial reporting and communications with suppliers and customer during project execution stage on LTSA projects
- Regularly engage with customers, suppliers, Project Manager, procurement, site staff and affiliates to monitor and maintain the project’s cost estimate structure in SAP.
- Develop and maintain cost, sales and cash forecasts for LTSA projects
- Manage the contract milestone billing schedule and prepare invoice packages on LTSA projects
- Execute Change Order management process on LTSA projects
- Manage quarterly project audit procedures with external auditors for all projects
- Provide business analysis support to Transmission Service Business Segment
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance & Accounting preferred, or at minimum working towards financial accreditation or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis and project execution
- CPA designation or in progress preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand customers’ needs, be responsive and keep commitments
- Assumes responsibility and displays initiative with regards to project and process improvement
- Ability to solve problems, exercise sound judgment and escalate matters when appropriate
- Strong leadership and communication skills are a must
- Working knowledge of SAP and MS Office.
Siemens Energy Canada Limited
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.