CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges.
We offer our employees excellent compensation, medical and dental benefit programs, retirement savings options, career development opportunities, mentoring and continuing education.
CIMCO has an immediate opening for an Industrial Refrigeration Journeyperson and a 2nd year apprentice.
Come work for a market leader with over 100 years’ experience in the industry! Submit your resume today.
- Be able to work on a team or independently from a mobile location.
- Carry out preventative maintenance within our customer base.
- Identify and communicate potential upgrades and required maintenance to customers and account managers.
- Be available to fit into our on call rotation throughout the year.
- Participate and follow all health and safety programs.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- JM Refrigeration Mechanic License or in the process of completing an apprenticeship
- Industrial or Commercial refrigeration experience is required.
- Drivers license in good standing.
- Gas Fitter license is an asset.
- Controls experience is an asset.
- Previous experience with ammonia refrigerant would be an asset
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, CIMCO Refrigeration will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.