Care to join us?
If you are a caring and skilled individual who enjoys working with seniors, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for casual Hospitality Worker at Monashee Mews, our complex care community in Lumby, BC
Benefits of working for Vantage Living:
- Extended benefits. 100% Employer funded benefit plan available for full and part-time staff who work more than 20 hours/week.
- Work/life balance. Flexible schedules to support your work-life balance.
- Local. Locally owned and operated, supporting the community.
- Modern. Beautiful, modern communities that inspire lifestyle.
- We’re cool. A fun and vibrant company culture!
- Delivers exemplary housekeeping services within client suites, amenity spaces & common/administrative areas.
- Schedules cleaning around client needs & requests.
- Responds to non-scheduled requests for housekeeping & laundry assistance;
- Following established weekly schedules, cleans & sanitizes common areas, offices, and amenity & support spaces.
- Under direction of the Building Services Manager performs deep cleaning functions of flooring, carpet, walls, furnishings & window coverings;
- Following infection prevention & control protocols, collects and transports soiled linens and personal laundry from each neighbourhood to commercial laundry area.
- Washes, dries, sorts & folds flat linens, towels & personal laundry.
- Following established inventory ‘top up’ levels, prepares stocked linen carts for each neighbourhood ensuring rotation of clean linen stock.
- Returns clean personal laundry to each neighbourhood.
To Be Considered:
- Previous hotel, senior home or commercial housekeeping experience;
- Comfortable working alone or in a team environment; and
- Self directed approach, able to plan, organize and deliver services with minimal supervision.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- previous hotel, senior home or commercial housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)