Cadman Power Equipment, located in Courtland, ON is a designer, manufacturer and global distributor of irrigation and manure management systems, and high-volume fluid transfer solutions within the oil and gas industry.
Cadman is a family run company and is looking for positive, hard-working people to join our team.
Here's what we offer our employees:
· Competitive Wages
· Comprehensive training, with a strong focus on safety
· Enrollment in the Company Benefits program after probationary period completed
· Plant shutdown week between Christmas and New Years
· Opportunities for advancement
We currently have an opening for a Technical Illustrator who will report directly to Engineering Manager.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
· Using various Technical Publishing and writing software to write a variety of technical manuals including parts manuals and maintenance tasks.
· Creating electronic illustrations to support a variety of technical catalogues, including operation, maintenance, and parts catalogues.
· Liaising with writers and engineering groups to collect data, including parts lists, model information, engineering drawings, schematics and, where necessary, photos of the equipment for use as reference to write tasks and create accurate illustrations.
· Where models are incomplete or inaccurate, illustrating isometric views using Photoshop, Illustrator, and ISODraw.
· Exploding assemblies and subassemblies using a variety of modeling software.
· Assisting in maintaining electronic files in accordance with departmental requirements using content management systems.
· Producing high-quality and universally understandable documentation including marketing material designed to improve the success of your products.
· Research technical illustration issues affecting manual development
· Provided technical writing of operator’s manuals, parts manuals, and installation manuals.
· Organized and maintained technical publications and engineer change notices. Coordinated changes
Cadman Power Equipment welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate the receipt of all resumes, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent