Winobell is looking for an experienced, motivated and versatile Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer
Job responsibilities include but not restricted to:
- Advise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, clearly articulating usage best practices, product road-map and its relationship in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Enable customers on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Be accountable for the ongoing data operations and campaign management for the Marketing/Campaign Automation platform.
- Be the development subject matter expert on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Design, Develop and implement advanced email and multi-channel campaigns for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Manage the launch-to-implementation of new Marketing Cloud modules such as Interaction Studio and Crux.
- Design testing plans; perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and document results.
- Administrator of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and all of its modules (Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Ad Studio, Cloud Pages, etc.).
- Provide insights for further optimization: deploy automation, triggered emails, user-initiated emails and A/B tests with Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and platform maintenance, while providing support to internal stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify and implement opportunities for digital customer engagement and communication.
- Assist in API integrating data into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage and document API related projects.
- Create and extensively test responsive email templates using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and deploy them to various customer demographics.
- Write quality code with performance optimization.
- Write unit-tests for 100% code coverage.
- Follow the test-driven development strategy.
- Participate in code review and peer review process.
- Support QA, Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Product Manager, and other stakeholders while implementing different projects.
- Solid understanding on source control repository, pull request and code review process using Git, SVN, Bit Bucket and TFS etc.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, projects and handle multiple competing priorities (multi-tasking) within restricted time constraints.
- Self-starter and at the same time great team-player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of recent experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, product road-map and its relationship in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of SOAP and REST API, specifically for Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong understanding of data and database technologies, proficient with SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Experienced Working in Agile methodology.
- Excellent Written, Verbal and presentation skills
Please follow us on LinkedIn for future updates and job opportunities
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- IT: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud: 2 years (Required)