Job Title :Ecommerce Data Quality Analyst
Under the direction of the Data Quality Supervisor, the Data Quality Analyst will lead the charge in examining the online data foundation and ensuring data alignment between systems. The Data Quality Analyst will provide overall data health assessment by performing large scale data audits to maintain online data standards. Data Quality analyst will compile regular and timely data report to articulate data issues with cross-functional stakeholders and teams and drive internal process improvements.
40% Executes in-depth analyses by gathering, inspecting and correcting online dataset to ensure optimal data health – identify problematic areas to initiate overall cleanse
20% Works with cross-functional teams to create processes and documentation that will be implemented as data governance standards in order to improve online data quality
20% Assist in troubleshooting ongoing operational gaps and engage with cross-functional teams to provide analysis and recommendations
20% Leverage system dashboards to compile insight reports on data quality data health performance and key data initiatives.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
Internal Candidates: Must fulfill minimum time-in-position (1 year) and performance management code requirements (M+, Meets expectation, Consistently demonstrates).
- Ability to grasp core data system foundation (SAP, Hybris)
- Strong comprehension of how data is designed and used
- Experience and ability to take initiative to streamline
- Experience and ability to assess, validate and resolve issues via troubleshooting
- Experience with creation of presentation decks to illustrate issue and solution
- Experience with presenting insights/process/solution to SLT and cross functional team
- Experience with reporting and most important, analysis and insights (leading to action items)
- Must fulfill minimum time-in-data analyst or ecom/data relevant role (2 years)
- Advanced experience with Alteryx or equivalent data processing software
- Fluency with data, analytics, and visualization technologies (e.g. SQL, Looker, and Tableau)
- Propensity for new process creation, analyses, business recommendations as well as knowledge sharing
- Ability to articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a quantitative discipline (i.e Data Science, Analytics)