Summary: Kenworth Ontario is currently looking for a full-time Outside Sales Representative Heavy Duty Truck Parts.
Reporting to the Parts Sales Manager, the Outside Parts Sales Representative is responsible for liaising with clients, promoting sales of parts and accessories and act as an advisor to wholesale and retail customers.
About the Company: Kenworth Ontario has been proudly serving as a Kenworth Dealership since 2002. There are five locations; Thunder Bay, Kingston, Ottawa, Peterborough and a TRP All Makes Heavy-Duty Parts store in Belleville. Kenworth Ontario’s success is built upon constant commitment to customer service excellence.
Perks offered in this role:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential.
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Interact with exceptional co-workers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes personal sales calls at client’s place of business on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective clients/business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the client is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generates profitable sales orders.
- Reports competitive conditions and feedback from clients to Parts Manager and Sales Manager.
- Cooperates with qualified suppliers to secure mutual business through joint sales calls.
- Develops an effective and productive working relationship with the Inside Counter Sales Associates.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Maintains a professional/working image in self and work environment including vehicle.
- Completes sales call and expense reports on a timely basis.
- Develops and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Be available to customers on a 24/7 basis.
- Implements a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Follows all policies and procedures as set by Kenworth Ontario, its suppliers and manufacturers.
- Complies with the required health and safety regulations.
- Maintains an acceptable level of training as set by the employer from time to time.
- Attends all department meetings.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
- Prior outside sales experience preferred but not required. We are willing to train the right person.
- Proven proficiency in the use of personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Knowledge of Cummins, CAT/Toromont and PACCAR engines and parts
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
- Valid Driver’s licenses required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Truck Parts: 1 year (Preferred)