Our client, a leading energy corporation, is seeking a highly-motivated, and experienced Marketing Advisor professional to join their team. Please read below for details.
Marketing Advisor - $24.50 / hour
What's in it for you?
- $24.50 / hour + 4% vacation pay
- 1 year temporary contract with possibility of extension
What is the job?
- Lead and manage integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics and across both B2C and B2B markets.
- Work with market research and business intelligence to understand target consumers' needs, values, preferences, requirements, and trends.
- Plan, create and execute an annual marketing plan including outbound and inbound marketing activities to reach target audiences by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as: content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, social media, email, print, CRM systems etc.
- Measure marketing campaigns/initiatives via - analysis of results/data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to guarantee adequate planning, creation, execution and monitoring of marketing activities.
- Maintain good working relations and collaborate with multiple stakeholders (internal clients, creative agency, brand and communications team etc.) for delivery of an effective and result-driven marketing plan.
- Work closely with the agency of record to ensure that best practices are utilized through techniques and tools to develop creative and unique customer targeted campaigns based on market research, data insights and past campaigns that will drive results.
- Respond to and monitor all social media marketing posts, along with leading monthly social media reporting on campaign responses received to provide insights back to the marketing team that will be considered for future campaigns.
What do you bring to the job?
- College or university level education in Marketing, Communications or related program.
- A minimum of four to six years' progressive experience in marketing.
- Experience in designing and executing targeted marketing programs, solutions and services.
- Agency management experience
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders on key marketing initiatives.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Post-secondary business/marketing education preferred.
- Additional marketing or digital related education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in digital platforms, social media and content management preferred.
- Knowledge of energy industry including energy efficiency measures/technologies/programs.
- Some travel, within the province, is required
Select APPLY NOW and QUALIFIED applicants will hear from a recruiter within 48 hours.
We love referrals. Visit www.manpower.ca/referral to easily share opportunities with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.