What is a Fitness Advisor?
This position will give you the creativity to introduce new members into Canada’s # 1 Fitness club while ensuring you achieve an active lifestyle too. Fitness Advisors help prospective members get started on their fitness goals by selling memberships and explaining the tools available for their success. Our Fitness Advisors will be given the support needed through GoodLife’s own training team to be successful in this role.
Do you have what it takes?
- Completion of post-secondary education or 1-3 years relevant/ equivalent work experience
- Live our core values: caring, happiness, integrity, peak attitude, passion, personal fitness, and trust.
- Demonstrate a passion for fitness
- Ability to work full time with scheduling required for evening and weekend work
- High degree of self motivation within a quota-driven sales environment
- Experience with commission sales an asset
- Ability to think creatively and develop effective strategies for generating new business
- Ability to customize solutions and make recommendations
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What you will be doing?
- Identify new and creative tactics to introduce community members into our locations
- Use these tactics to generate leads on a daily basis to create your clientele and build an ongoing relationship with all potential leads
- Schedule appointments and present fitness plan options with prospective member
- Establish relationships with local businesses in the community to promote health and fitness to their employees
- Manage and provide continued service to your potential members
- Build relationships, determine client goals and provide successful solutions
- Show ambition to continue professional development in the sales and fitness industry
- Identify skills that need improvement and work with your manager for development in those areas
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Career advancement into management within 1-2 years
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!