We’re a dynamic team of interior designers looking for an administrative assistant/coordinator to come on board with us. Victory Interiors is a boutique full-service interior design firm specializing in curated and managed furniture packages and staging.
This position is part-time leading to full-time for the right candidate.
Responsibilities: * Maintain the office sample library.
- Coordinate all furniture installations with the team and our clients.
- Maintain and update our CRM system.
- Update clientele and other databases.
- Follow up with statuses and payments for invoices.
- Schedule team meetings.
- Manage and provide customer care after furniture installations.
- Purchase inventory and products as per our designers' specifications.
Requirements: * Good working proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as Google Docs and Google Drive. Soft computer skills is a must.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills - we emphasize this as we want someone who can participate in all aspects of our projects and team. This person always takes notes, is exceptionally detail-oriented, and is able to perform some project management duties.
- Has their own personal method of transportation and a valid BC driver’s license. They will be asked to run to different job sites, suppliers, clients etc.
- A passion and interest in interior design, staging, or furniture.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to take direction from designers and principal. They will be assisting in project coordination and scheduling client/designer meetings.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$26.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Work from home
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)