We are currently accepting resumes for Heavy Duty Mechanics for work all across Northern Alberta.
We pride ourselves in self sufficient service. That means we can be expected to do all diagnosis, repair, parts ordering and component rebuilding on site.
- Red Seal preferred or as required by provincial regulations and standards.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract are requirements of this position
- Experienced and considerable knowledge of the methods, materials and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of various types of heavy equipment and other power driven equipment and tools
- Skilled in the operation of variety of tools and equipment used in the repair of heavy equipment
- Caterpillar SIS, ET and John Deere Service Advisor experience an asset.
- Capable of preparing and maintaining accurate records and reports and ordering parts
- Ability to analyze and repair mechanical failures
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management
Experience on construction, logging and on highway equipment. Qualified apprentices are welcome to apply.
$40/ hour employee. $55/ hour contractor
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 per hour
- 12 Hour Shift
- Heavy Duty Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diagnosis and Repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Red Seal Journeyman (Preferred)