At Frontier, we build Exceptional Experiences! Our remarkable team, made up of individuals with unique talents and perspectives, work together each and every day to deliver exceptional, successful projects and experiences for our clients across Western and Northern Canada through innovation and inspiration.
Cladder - Labourer
Architectural Products Department
Reporting to the Cladding Foreman the Cladder - Labourer will be responsible for the installation of various architectural metal wall panel and roofing products
- Metal roof systems i.e.) standing seam and screw fastened.
- Air and Vapor barriers i.e.) Peel and Stick membranes, Torch on roof membranes.
- Install insulation.
- Roof and wall cladding retro-fit assemblies.
- Install, repair or replace standing seam metal roofs.
- Conventional metal roofing and liner assemblies.
- Install sheet metal flashings.
- Pre-insulated metal foam panel systems.
- Composite panel systems i.e.) aluminum composite material, plate aluminum, fiber
cement and phenolic wood core panel systems.
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
- Custom architectural roofing products i.e.) sunshades and architectural louvers.
- Install primers, sub grits, flashing and caulking associated with the above noted
Skills & Knowledge:
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Maintaining a clean construction site.
- If required site entrance/gate person.
- Maintain organization of C-Can.
- Maintain organization of rental tools.
- If required some basic site administration.
- Review safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure safety tickets are up to date.
- Adhere to Clark Builders’ policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of building envelope and rain screen systems.
- Careful attention to detail and proper installation.
- Good understanding of building materials
- Experience operating Telehandler or Skid Steer an asset
- Minimal 1 year in construction.
- Valid CSTS 09/20, OSSA Fall Protection, OSSA EWP and WHMIS 2015
Apply now for your exceptional career opportunity!
Frontier is aware of individuals claiming to represent Frontier to international job seekers. We have documented false offers of employment and fraudulent interview requests that have been made without the knowledge or approval of Frontier. These activities constitute recruitment fraud and the intent is to extract money from applicants in return for the fraudulent interview, employment offer or work visa.
For clarification, Frontier never contacts job seekers with unsolicited offers. We also never require payment for any reason upon acceptance of an offer of employment, nor do we request personal information from any individual prior to their acceptance of a formal offer of employment.
We strongly encourage all individuals to carefully scrutinize all recruitment communication and to not respond to unsolicited job offers. Frontier asks that individuals report any suspicious or fraudulent activity to the proper authorities.