Orenda is a unique, timely and market-ready innovation based in ESG methodology. It provides an AI – based alternative dataset tailored to the needs of the financial market. Orenda replaces hunches with data points, making integration into multifactor financial models effortless and meaningful. Real time delivery of data and deep insights into a company’s reputation gives asset managers the competitive edge they’ve been seeking. Orenda’s dataset contains only relevant reputation metrics that are backed by decades of social science research to release the hidden value within. With Orenda, what was true in 1963 will also be true in 2063. Meaning, the metrics aren’t based on fads or trends. That opens the door to predictions the financial world could never benefit from, until now.
Membertou, Nova Scotia, Canada
Orenda is currently looking for a highly talented Software Developer.
- Create automated and scalable solutions to ﬁt in with existing software
- Conduct systems analysis, recommend improvements in policy and procedure
- Manage structured and unstructured data
- Integrate third party APIs
- Work closely with team to determine feasibility of new analytics products
- Complex problem solving, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Current Stack: PHP, Laravel, NodeJS, Typescript, MySQL
- In-depth knowledge of front-end technologies, user-interface/experience design, or database management considered an asset.
Relationships and Communication:
- Contribute to the strategic planning and management of long-term research and development projects that create value for Orenda, our clients, partners and investors
- Collaborate with research and software development teams to determine best practices for data collection methodology, research design, and analysis
- To document results in written reports, including senior management at Orenda, as well as for funding and investment partners
- To interface with enterprise clients to uncover and support in the delivery of first-to-market solutions
Job Type: Full-time