Reporting to the Accommodations Manager, this SEASONAL position provides outstanding assistance to guests and homeowners to ensure their luggage, transportation and miscellaneous needs are met.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Ensure guests receive an exceptional arrival and departure experience.
- Welcome guests in a friendly manner and offer assistance with luggage and golf clubs.
- Park and retrieve vehicles (ability to drive standard transmission is required).
- Load and unload vehicles and golf carts.
- Assist guests with club storage if required.
- Shuttle guests to and from golf, lodging facilities and Sparkling Hill when necessary using company vehicle or courtesy people mover shuttle.
- Baggage handling for tours
- Communicate with other departments in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with set up and break down of great room when required.
- Be aware of all facilities and services, promote and direct guests to them.
- Communicate any issues arising from day to day operations.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and policies.
- Perform other related duties assigned or that may arise.
- Ability to lift equipment, guest luggage and stand for long periods of time.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- A clean driver's license with a least two years driving experience on a full license.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal essential.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Hardworking, reliable and independent.
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to participate in a safe work culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)