We are a fully-integrated and high-profile security services provider delivering high-quality and sought-after security solutions to the corporate community.
We provide customized traffic control and security solutions for our residential, corporate, retail and construction clients.Our dedicated staff and management share a passion for ensuring the safety and security of all our properties.
If you are a dedicated sales professional we'd like to invite you to apply to our team.
All day to day service will be handled by the area manager. The main goal of the manager will be to expand the business, liaise with clients, oversee the day to day delivery needs of the business and aim for growth. The manager will see to it that all security processes and procedures are maintained accordingly. Sales and/or Marketing experience needed.
Thee manager must coordinate closely with the recruiting, accounting and HR Departments and other departments of the head office. Some other major focuses of the job will be to conduct regular inspection, auditing and adequate staffing of each facility.
SPECIFIC DUTIES PERFORMED AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee the day to day delivery needs of the business and ensure that all the facilities of the business run to a satisfactory level and all issues arisin are resolved in good time.
- Accountable for providing client care to existing clientele to ensure a positive service experience, as well as continuously looking for new business and organic growth within current accounts.
- The manager will be responsible for regular site visits and inspections
- To perform employee performance reviews, make recommendations and document changes.
- All incident reports will be handled by the manager
- To ensure high customer satisfaction by ensuring that the clients receive satisfactory service, relationship is maintained and meetings are held frequently.
- To create proposals,quotes, annual financial expectations and profitability for upcoming projects.
- To make recommendations of shift exchange, disciplinary actions, recommendations and updates about security personnel to the human resource department.
- To maintain a good level of overtime pre-set by the company.
- Install security patrol systems and devices to help monitor the daily activities of guards on duty.
- Complete updates of post orders, first aid and health and safety meansures for every site.
- Keep internal stakeholders informed of changes and updates to ongoing initiatives for the client.
- Make recommendations with regard to disciplinary action/commendation decisions pertaining to security personnel in conjunction with Regional or Branch Human Resources Manager.
- Must have security related experience in a unionized environment
- Should be able to enforce health and safety measures in the workplace.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- supervisory and management experience in a frast paced environment is an asset
- Should have basic knowledge of security systems and devices
- Should be knowledgeable in general construction, condominium and ministry rules and regulations
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to acquire new skills
- Goal oriented, self-starter, able to work independently, but within a team environment
- The manager must be able to deliver general updates and progress to the team members and clients
- Must have basic knowledge of report writing and documentation
- Should be able to investigate and resolve all issues arising from major incidents and document and implement corrective measures.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail.
- Identify and establish proper client expectations.
- Maintain a highly effective team within a site to ensure all site related trainings and onboarding are carried out as required.
- Responsible for all client communications, manage all client interaction; client visits, site inspections, client and staff team meetings.
- Sufficient experience in the security field
- Security Management
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Post-secondary education is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
*Salary will be discussed upon request*
Job Type: Full-time