Automated Net Washing Technician
Grieg Seafood BC Ltd., a dynamic and growing company in the Aquaculture industry, is seeking a full-time Automated Net Washing Technician to help support our sea site operations.
To be successful as an Automated Net Washing Technician you will need to start with some basics:
· A love for the outdoors and being on the ocean in all weather conditions.
· Be able to stay motivated working independently.
· A mechanical aptitude.
· A strong eye for safety.
· A desire to learn a task, complete the task and teach the task to others when needed.
What we will give you to ensure your success:
· In depth training in a variety of equipment through certifications and practical learning.
· A career with great potential that rewards drive with opportunities.
· Peace of mind working with a company that puts safety in the forefront.
· All your PPE and safety gear to ensure you work safely and comfortably.
· Great accommodations for your time in camp.
· Food allowance while in camp.
· Transportation to and from camp.
What we value in our applicants for Net Washing Technician:
· Experience in the Aquaculture field, but we will value drive and a team player equally.
· Mechanical experience, but value aptitude very highly.
· You need to have some computer experience and be able to complete accurate reporting.
· Certifications such as PCOC, SVOP, SDV-BS, ROCM and First Aid. We will train the right candidate.
· You must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
The shift for this position is 8 days on and 6 days off. Grieg Seafood BC Ltd offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits plan that we would look forward to discussing with you. Thank you for applying, but due to the overwhelming response we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing date: Open until filled.
Application deadline: 2021-09-27
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $36,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift