Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Reporting to the VP of Business Data and Systems, you will lead and contribute to the design and delivery of end-to-end solutions based on Enterprise Integration technologies.
- Work with application development teams and effectively translate business requirements (e.g. business case, requirement specifications, non-functional requirement specifications & use case models / user stories) into technical solutions;
- Develop solution architecture and work with client IT & business teams to build consensus;
- Develop application framework and establish foundation and standards for code development;
- Lead Agile development team members to develop, test and deploy application components;
- Lead proposal and RFP/RFI response development;
- Develop sizing estimates and assist in creation of project plans;
- Lead and manage design and delivery engagements at client locations;
- Work closely with client’s staff including technical executives, architects, and project leads, to provide technical guidance;
- Support and mentor other technical team members.
- Overall 8+ years' experience;
- 3+ yrs in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and Mulesoft Anypoint as ESB;
- Experience with:
- ESB & message integration techniques (ex: aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc., using Mule ESB);
- setting up Mulesoft platform. Including integrating with on-prem LDAP/AD, Setting up Domain names, connectivity, etc;
- building custom frameworks, components in Mulesoft;
- scalable Mule flows, error handling etc;
- design and implementation of Mule transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher & integration patterns;
- development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow;
- CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, etc;
- API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc;
- designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices;
- cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and that makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.