Wilco Contractors Southwest Inc. is seeking Landscape Lead Hand/Operators for the season, STARTING APRIL 2019
Duties typically include:
- operating skid steers, excavators, and other equipment;
- supervising a crew of labourers and operators;
- managing subcontractors;
- coordinating material and equipment needs;
- completing projects efficiently and professionally;
- performing labour duties as needed;
- planting trees and shrubs
- prep for and lay sod
- attended safety courses and facilitate safety meetings;
- complete safety documentation according to safety program.
Candidates must be experienced with:
- loading trucks, finish grading, working stockpiles, working around utilities, etc.
- have a valid driver's license.
- Equipment ranges from mini-excavators to 45 ton machines.
Wilco offers competitive wages and a safe, professional work environment. Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test as a condition of employment.
Interested applicants can apply by replying to this posting and submitting their resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscape construction: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)