Project Manager / Site Supervisor
Are you a Project Manager / Site Supervisor looking for an opportunity to use your passion and talent to enhance your career in a growing professional firm in Winnipeg?
If yes, then please consider this outstanding position as the next step!
Why Apply ?
Anthony Allan Office Furnishings is a locally owned and operated business based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. With strong ties to our community, we have been serving Winnipeg and customers across Canada since 1983.
Anthony Allan collaborates with business owners, architects, and design teams to create innovative office interiors, using the latest in office furniture and furniture design. We believe your workspace should inspire collaboration, enhance workplace performance and create organizational growth and well-being.
Dedication to our customers, industry and sustainability keeps us leading edge in workspace design and sourcing the best manufacturers available. We pride ourselves on creating innovative and inspiring workspace and in sourcing solutions properly suited to our customers’ needs and goals. Ensuring end results are meaningful to the organization’s we work with and their team is everything to us.
This position is conveniently located in our beautiful showroom at Notre Dame and Keewatin.
For more information on us go to https://www.anthonyallan.com
· Create, maintain and execute the project plan and schedule and ensures compliance within budget
· Coordinate all interior construction activities
· Identify project exposures and mitigate project risks
· Scheduling to ensure project remains on time
· Analyze project estimates
· Maximize profits
· Coordinate exciting new projects from start to finish
Ideally you will have this background:
1. Demonstrated proficiency in written/oral communication in the English language
2. Minimum 3 years of construction project management leadership
3. Strong post-secondary education
4. Strong people management background
5. Ability to foresee problems and avoid them
6. Knowledge of multiple trade disciplines
7. Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
8. General construction knowledge; understands specifications, methods/procedures, estimation skills
9. Good knowledge of general business issues - identifies competitors and understands current market conditions
10. Ability to identify risk associated with contract/project documents
11. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook software
12. Ability to travel by car within Winnipeg is required
TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULD SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT WE OFFER:
If your excited about this opportunity and believe you are qualified to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume, along with a cover letter that briefly responds (in 3 separate numbered paragraphs) to the following questions:
1) Relevant qualifications and work experience
2) Why you feel you are you a good match for this role
3) Your salary expectations (ball park – and please don’t say “negotiable”)
* If you do not include a cover letter – your application will likely not be read
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. Please note that only those applicants selected for an Interview will be contacted.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Type: Full-time