Over the last 40 years, Gastops has built a robust business which is recognized worldwide for its innovative contributions to equipment health management in the aviation, energy, marine, industrial and transportation industries. Gastops’ products and services add value throughout the life cycle of complex critical equipment from the design stage through to in-service operations and support. We design, manufacture and support advanced equipment sensing and analysis products, including on-line oil debris sensors, torque measurement sensors, turbine blade health sensors, and at-line oil analysis systems.
Based in Ottawa, Ontario, the Test Technician (Maternity Leave Contract) will report to Team Lead, Test Manufacturing and will have a wide range of duties which ultimately focus around the manufacturing of products in accordance to established quality standards.
What You’ll Do:
The Test Technician will be part of our Production team with the primary focus of helping to ensure our products are produced for on time deliver. You will;
· In-process testing of sub-assemblies
· Executing test procedures on final products
· Supporting mechanical assembly
· Equipment calibration and maintenance
Please note that this job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will ever be required of an employee in the job.
Who You Are:
· Well versed in in testing procedures and methods
· Able to ensure cost-effective flow of production operations
What You Should Bring:
The ideal candidate will have a Diploma in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Assembly with at least 2 years of demonstrated experience. Additionally, you should have;
· High motivation with results-oriented focus
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) – English essential
· Eligible to obtain a Security Clearance (NATO Level Clearance and ITAR)
What We Offer You:
Gastops has built a passionate workforce with a strong and vibrant culture which has been the key to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful, established and growing Engineering company:
· Competitive salary, benefits and profit sharing
· A fantastic culture, team and energy to work with
· Superb work location in Ottawa’ East End (Canotek Business Park)
Social activities, company sponsored events and opportunities to give back to our local community
Gastops is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to acquiring a skilled and diverse workforce. Gastops accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If contacted, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodation measures you may require.
Reference ID: 202018
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract