Green Shield Canada (GSC) is not your traditional health and dental benefits provider. We’re different, and that’s a good thing.
GSC is looking for highly motivated sales professionals with a passion for selling innovation, claims management and service excellence in group benefits. As a health and dental specialist, we are driven by our mission: to improve the health and well-being of Canadians. And we’re fully committed to the talented team of employees who delight our clients and set our organization apart as an industry leader.
WHY GSC IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
With all our cutting edge solutions, there’s never a dull moment
Our approach to benefits is always forward-thinking, from digital mental health therapies (e.g. the recent announcement of our investment in MindBeacon Group) to predictive modelling of data insights, and the use of AI in our industry-leading Claim Watch fraud detection and prevention strategy.
You can have a career, and a life
We believe that we get the best from our employees when they have a challenging work environment and time away to do other things. We don’t just say it - it’s real. A work-life balance exists at GSC.
We invest in our em ployees
As we grow, so do our employees. We offer training and professional development to ensure employees excel and are well positioned for career advancement within GSC. We encourage our team to continue their education - and we help fund it.
You’re part of something bigger
As a social enterprise, we re-invest our profits to support local communities and advocate to make it easier for Canadians to live their healthiest lives. Our employees - and customers - benefit from knowing they are contributing to enhancing the common good.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Service, the Account Executive role is accountable for new sales and working collaboratively with an account management team to ensure retention, profitability and growth of group benefits clients.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Service, the Senior Account Executive role is accountable for new sales and working collaboratively with an account management team to ensure retention, profitability and growth of group benefits clients.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
- Network, network, network - develop and maintain relationships with new and existing group benefits advisors throughout Ontario
- Deliver results - collaborate with colleagues coast to coast to achieve annual sales objectives
- Stay a step ahead - monitor the competitive marketplace and deliver strategic information to highlight GSC’s position as a specialist
- Spread the word - act as a brand champion and enhance GSC’s market presence
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Group insurance sales experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Commerce or a related discipline
- A team player with established problem-solving skills (escape room expertise counts)
- An eye for detail and creative thinking to support the RFP process
- A “people person” with confidence and agility as a presenter
- A sense of humour (we’re dead serious)
- Valid driver’s license required, and ability to travel
- Company vehicle provided
- Generous time-off, including vacation and office shutdown between Christmas and New Year
GSC is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your needs.